link love

I wanted to post this last night, but wine and a desire to watch The Mindy Project made me reconsider. So to kick off the weekend only a little belatedly, a video is in order. You may have seen it and it's not very weekend-y, but sometimes a really good song by a great band is all you need.
You just know in the first 30 seconds that this song is JUST SO GOOD!

Ok, that's enough with the Mumford-gushing. 

Here are some interesting links I came across during my Internet wanderings this week.

Was I the only one who didn't know about the Montreal Zombie Walk!?

...which reminds me, there's a drug that turns people into zombies? WHAT? The zombie apocalypse has begun!*

Who says we have to wait for summer? Have summer in a glass with Pimm's, Britain's favourite summer drink. 

Anyone going planning on braving the cold and attending Montréal en lumière this year?

Mauritius: a veritable utopia

Looking for a fun appetizer to bring to your next dinner party? Try making a cheese ball (but, from personal experience, please half the recipe!)



*In no way has the zombie apocalypse has begun.