what did you do super bowl sunday?


I made food.

I admit it! I'm not a football fan. I was rooting the '9ers because I think San Francisco looks like a swell city. But parties will be had on Super Bowl Sunday, and that's always a great reason to eat delicious, decadent and fried food.

I may not get the game, but I get food (mostly the eating part). I am especially proud of my peanut butter and chocolate star (notice how I'm cleverly avoiding saying Reese's Pieces) and my gingerbread marshmallow fondant mini football.
And that's the cheese ball I mentioned on Friday in Link Love. I halfed the cheeses, and probably quadrupled the green onion and pepper and it was delicious. So my suggestion: follow this recipe very loosely.

I also made pita chips to spread the cheese on. So easy and so yummy!

 What's your favourite Super Bowl recipe?