aden + anais

I've been putting this off for far too long, and it's really getting around that time when I need to start making my list for all the things we need for the baby. 

First thing to go on my list--and really the first thing that got me excited about all the impending shopping--is aden + anais. All the products are made of muslin, and quite frankly, I want them all! Baby will be born in the middle of summer, so light, breathable muslin sounds just right. And once the colder months arrive, I can always switch over to their classic dream blankets, made with four layers of muslin.

Not to mention, they're stinkin' cute. What I love most of all about aden + anais are the colours and prints. Very soft, simple and understated. I especially love the classic collection.
(Am I the only out there that's over all the garish colours and prints they use for baby stuff?)
 


 
 
 
And guess what?! They have a line of blankets, albeit a very small line, for the home! So mum and baby can cuddle up comfortably, even on those hot summer nights.