in which i rant and forget about huesday

Tuesday. 

Is there a more boring day than Tuesday? Monday's bad. I mean, Sunday night is always a late night for me - because like a child, I figure that the longer I put off bed before school work, the more time off I get, which is stupid because you're staying up for the sake of staying up and are then exhausted and grumpy and late the next day. 

And Wednesday, well Wednesday is hump day, and when you work in an office, you learn to hang on to meaningless things like hump day, and be happy about it. 

But Tuesday, Tuesday is nothing! (sometimes it's Huesday, but I never see it coming and often miss it, like today.)

So on this uneventful Tuesday, I wish I could stay home and be inspired and creative. I want to scroll my blogroll, shop online, read articles and get some rooms organized the way I want them (almost here for a year, and we're still working on it).


I could sit here and look out my window and just plan my day all day.

But I'm off to work. I'll try to be inspired there, but I think they put something in there to nip creativity right in the bud.



{photo credit: design*sponge}