'twas the freakout before christmas

I don't know how this happened. Usually I've got the holiday season completely under control the whole way through. But here we are, a mere 4 days away from Christmas and I have yet to finish buying and wrapping my gifts. Not to mention, I would've loved to put together some Christmas tins full of festive treats (that is definitely not happening at this point in the game) and make a dessert centrepiece for Christmas eve supper. GAH!

I don't know if I can face the mob's at the shops again. I was there today, and sh*t's getting real over there. At least I know what to buy and where. Thanks goodness for small favours.

So bear with me this holiday season. My posts might become slightly sporadic over the next couple of days.

In any case, I hear the world is ending. At least if it does, I will have saved myself the trouble of wrapping some twenty-odd presents. Again, small favours.



{image: my instagram}