the sense of grace evoked

A couple a weeks ago, I met Jane Heller at souk@sat. Jane is a Montreal-based photographer with a background in graphic design. I was drawn to her kiosk by her simple yet compelling photographs. Among the farm animals and the vintage-inspired scenes, I found some wonderful prints of unexpected Montreal landmarks. 

There were so many great options to choose from, it was an exercise in self-restraint to limit myself to just two items. A lovely print of a white horse that seemed to beckon and a magnet with a beautiful black mare set against a plain, weathered barn.
The Jane Heller etsy shop is definitely worth a look. The items can add an unexpected element to your home or make a great gift. You can also check out Jane Heller's blog and website.



{images: my own}