link love

 I am constantly dropping my phone. Rob thinks I'm not careful enough, but I am telling you, that bloody phone has a mind of it's own and it's got a death wish. The solution: get a case, right? Logical enough. But I hate the bulk. I like my sleek white iPhone naked and sexy, even if that means a few scars. 

Then I found this and everything changed. This iPhone cover is probably the COOLEST thing ever!Granted, it's huge! But the vintage camera look makes up for the added bulk. I want one!

So to bring this week to a close, here are some fun links:

10 ways to make traveling a little less stressful.

Anyone feeling nostalgic?

Still new to the world of blogging and lacking inspiration? If you're like me, you may sometimes have a hard time always finding interesting content to share.

Do any of you remember this? I just hear it, and I'm taken back to the time when I was that little girl sitting on the floor, 3 feet from the TV.

Kosher Jokes for the Halalidays: Only in Montreal. Love it!



{image: amazon}