a look back

The year started off slow. January and February saw us in our pj's lots, huddled under blankets and getting back to the daily grind. In March, Rob surprised me with a re-proposal in Boston.
In April, I made my way to Quebec City to visit a friend, and a day off with Rob at the Star Wars Exhibition proved to be one of the best days of 2012.
 As the first year in our little home with a backyard, May 2012 was the month I first tried my hand at gardening. It started pretty well, and then it didn't.
It really got hectic in July. A trip of a lifetime to Italy and my surprise bridal shower
September was the month of my bachelorette, the rehearsal dinner and the day we said I do!


In October, I started a new job, which I had to postpone to go on our honeymoon!
 And here we are, December 31. Marriage, a new family and career to boot. It really feels like I'm growing up! 2012 was a great year with a ton of wonderful moments. Here's to many more in 2013! Cheers! Happy New Year's to all!!!