time for something drastic and a happy weekend

Well, the wedding is finished. I'm no longer a bride, which elicits some bittersweet emotion. No more pretty soft ivory dress, no more intensive list-making (ooh, I do love making me a good list), no more weekly nights out with the girl - life resumes. The upside: I finally get to cut off all my hair! 

Ok. ALL my hair my be an exaggeration - I'm a long-locks kinda gal through and through - but it's time for a change. So this time tomorrow, I will be sporting a lob

What is a lob you ask? For those who haven't been searching the web for hair inspiration, or reading In Style, a lob is simply a long bob. 

Don't know what to tell ya, we live in a world where saying long bob is just too time-consuming. It's the digital age people, we need to save as much time as we can on saying words so we can get back to browsing our blogroll!!! 

I digress.

So yay for chopping of 6 inches+ of semi-damaged, over-processed ends! Woop woop!

I give it 4 to 6 weeks.



What hairstyle would you like try this fall? 

Oh, and happy weekend!



{photo credit: the buzz}